Thursday, March 26, 2009
I love helping Daddy in the garage.
Especially when he lets me drive the car. I am becoming more of a Daddy's boy. I want to be with him all the time when he is in the garage. As the weather starts to warm up even more we will be spending more and more time outside. A friend of Mommy's is giving us her swing set that her boys have outgrown, Austin can't wait to play on it. It has a slide, swings and things to climb on. I can't wait!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is one car driving dynanmic duo!!!!Austin is a real pleasure to be around. I look forward to watching him grow up. Thanks for a Grand child named Austin!!!
Love Grandpa Walker
lol ... so, in 15 years is his daddy gonna give up the keys? I've got a little tykes pool I need to get over there in time for summer. XXX aunt jo anne
Post a Comment