Wednesday, March 4, 2009

15 month Dr. check up

Austin went to the doctor today for his 15 month check up. Yes I can't believe that our little boy will be 15 months old on Sunday. He is for sure past the baby stage and is now a toddler. He was 33 inches tall and 27 pounds 10 ounces, that is in the 90% for both height and weight. Dr. Robert gave him an "A" for his skill development. I have to brag, yes I know those parents drove me nuts when I was teaching, but he has been doing most everything on the skill sheet for a while now. What can I say we are very proud parents. He got 2 shots and does not have to go back to the doctor until he is 2. He loves being outside and going for walks. He is learning to feed himself with a fork and so far doing a great job. He can say mama, dada, no, yes, bye-bye, and a few others that we are not sure about yet, but only when he wants to. I guess that is because he is a boy. Each day is such a blessing with Austin. I love being his Mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT NEWS! Sounds like Austin has the best of you and John. Good health,looks,attitude and just a good kid to be around!
Love Grandpa Walker