Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun pictures of Austin

Austin pretending to talk on the phone.
He still doesn't talk very much when people are really on the phone.

Yes, I did fit in this infant carrier at one point in time.

I'm a big boy in daddy's shoes.This is what happens when daddy gives me a bath.

3 comments:

Grandpa Walker said...

Austin looks a lot like Kelli did when she was little in the bath tub. He is a very pleasant young man. I enjoy every moment with him.
Love Grandpa Walker!!!!

quankanne said...

hey, I recognize that haircut!!! All he needs is a pair of Hee Haw overalls like his daddy used to have :O)

Kelly, James and Baby D. said...

Hey, we can let Austin and Emmy call each other and just let them sit there and breath into the phone. Wait...that sounds like a jr. high phone conversation!! I guess I am dating myself. By the time they get to jr. high text messaging will probably be outdated!