Mommy went shopping when Toys'r'us had a sale and I got some new and fun toys. This is one of them, a sand and water table. Since it was cold this weekend Mommy set it up in the kitchen and let me play in the water. I had so much fun!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Fun inside the house
With this crazy weather in Texas, Austin is having fun playing inside the house. These pictures were taken over the weekend.
Mommy went shopping when Toys'r'us had a sale and I got some new and fun toys. This is one of them, a sand and water table. Since it was cold this weekend Mommy set it up in the kitchen and let me play in the water. I had so much fun!
Move over trashcan, I think it might be fun to sit in your holder.
I was right! Even a smile for the camera.
Mommy went shopping when Toys'r'us had a sale and I got some new and fun toys. This is one of them, a sand and water table. Since it was cold this weekend Mommy set it up in the kitchen and let me play in the water. I had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just like his Dad it looks like Austin will try to ride anything that moves. This blog is sure a fun spot for me to catch up on Austin's playing. Grandma Walker said it was all Kelli could do to talk on the phone and keep Austin out of mischief. He is all boy!
Love Grandpa Walker
Post a Comment