We are having some computer issues with our desktop. Sorry there won't be any pictures for a while until we get the issue fixed or buy a new computer. I will try to check e-mails each day but it may not happen.
My husband's grandfather was Theodore Swientek. I believe that Theodore's father was Alois. I know that is my father-in-laws middle name. Are you in San Antonio. Next time I talk to Josephine I will have to see if she knows you. What is your father's name?
My grandfather, Vincent Sr., was Alois' brother. My father, Vincent Jr., is Theodore's first cousin. Yup, we live in Cibolo, just north of San Antonio. I know Joseph & Barbara were the original Swientek family that came over with their children, but I have not met a Swientek originating from their other two sons (Willie & Alois) other than Michael Swientek, who is around 33 and does cabinet installations here in SA.
Oddly enough, my daughter, Julia, was born on Dec. 8th 2005. It's funny how those things work out
Welcome to our family page. This website is to help keep you updated on our life as we enjoy our handsome son, Austin Matthew, and his beautiful sister, Shelby Kristin. Austin was born December 8, 2007. His sister was born December 1, 2009. Our lives will never be the same. Our first babies, Cheyenne and Sadie will tell you that for sure.
3 comments:
Hi there
Which Swientek was your grandfather? Willie or Alois?
Nice blog. By the way, Austin is not the only Swientek with a Dec. 8th birthday.
As Yoda would say, "There is another" :)
My husband's grandfather was Theodore Swientek. I believe that Theodore's father was Alois. I know that is my father-in-laws middle name. Are you in San Antonio. Next time I talk to Josephine I will have to see if she knows you. What is your father's name?
My grandfather, Vincent Sr., was Alois' brother. My father, Vincent Jr., is Theodore's first cousin. Yup, we live in Cibolo, just north of San Antonio. I know Joseph & Barbara were the original Swientek family that came over with their children, but I have not met a Swientek originating from their other two sons (Willie & Alois) other than Michael Swientek, who is around 33 and does cabinet installations here in SA.
Oddly enough, my daughter, Julia, was born on Dec. 8th 2005. It's funny how those things work out
Post a Comment